WT tag

  • CalebU
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011
      I am wondering whether the WT tag always rounds to the nearest tenth. I am asking because I coded a WT tag like so: WT:3.0625.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 10:12 AM
        Taking a quick look at the code, it doesn't seem like the WT token does any
        rounding. You should be able to test this out quickly though by creating a
        piece of gear.