Adding gods

  • thievesworldfan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
      How do I add custom (hjome made) gods to it?
    • thievesworldfan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
        How do I add a custom (home made) god to PC gen?
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
          Greetings!

          On Feb 15, 2011, at 8:12 PM, thievesworldfan wrote:

          > How do I add a custom (home made) god to PC gen?

          Check out the LST File Class in the docs on the Deity LST File.

          Maredudd
        • thievesworldfan
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
            Re-Greetings ha ha

            > Greetings!
            >
            > On Feb 15, 2011, at 8:12 PM, thievesworldfan wrote:
            >
            > > How do I add a custom (home made) god to PC gen?
            >

            > Check out the LST File Class in the docs on the Deity LST File.
            >
            > Maredudd

          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2011
              Did you follow the instructions in the docs?