Re: [pcgen] facing of large Rhino

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011
      Hi,

      No, he's giving the chart that said what I stated.

      Large (tall) 10 ft. 10 ft.
      10x10
      Large (long) 10 ft. 5 ft.
      10x5

      Means the face is 5 feet wide by 10 feet long.

      Regardless of that, we don't have any obvious way to adjust the FACE or SPACE. I'll open a JIRA for it.

      On 2/7/2011 9:23 AM, Rick Pikul wrote:
      > On Saturday 05 February 2011 22:05, David R. Bender wrote:
      >> Table 8�4: Creature Size and Scale, PFCR - Page 195
      >> Creature Size Space* Natural Reach*
      >> Fine 1/2 ft. 0
      >> Diminutive 1 ft. 0
      >> Tiny 2-1/2 ft. 0
      >> Small, Medium 5 ft. 5 ft.
      >> Large (tall) 10 ft. 10 ft.
      >> Large (long) 10 ft. 5 ft.
      > Yes, both tall and long have a space of 10'. That's what I said.
      >
      > Large (long) creatures, like all long creatures, have a reduced reach when
      > compared to tall creatures.

    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011
        Andrew, you are mistaken, check the original chart again. In 35e and
        Pathfinder, *all* spaces are square.

        Stefan.

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011
          Hi,

          I stand corrected. But doesn't negate the fact we can't adjust it.