Re: [pcgen] facing of large Rhino

  • Rick Pikul
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011
      On Saturday 05 February 2011 22:05, David R. Bender wrote:
      > Table 8–4: Creature Size and Scale, PFCR - Page 195
      > Creature Size Space* Natural Reach*
      > Fine 1/2 ft. 0
      > Diminutive 1 ft. 0
      > Tiny 2-1/2 ft. 0
      > Small, Medium 5 ft. 5 ft.
      > Large (tall) 10 ft. 10 ft.
      > Large (long) 10 ft. 5 ft.

      Yes, both tall and long have a space of 10'. That's what I said.

      Large (long) creatures, like all long creatures, have a reduced reach when
      compared to tall creatures.

      --
      Chakat Firepaw - Inventor & Scientist (Mad)
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011

        No, he's giving the chart that said what I stated.

        Large (tall) 10 ft. 10 ft.
        10x10
        Large (long) 10 ft. 5 ft.
        10x5

        Means the face is 5 feet wide by 10 feet long.

        Regardless of that, we don't have any obvious way to adjust the FACE or SPACE. I'll open a JIRA for it.

        On 2/7/2011 9:23 AM, Rick Pikul wrote:
        > On Saturday 05 February 2011 22:05, David R. Bender wrote:
        >> Table 8�4: Creature Size and Scale, PFCR - Page 195
        >> Creature Size Space* Natural Reach*
        >> Fine 1/2 ft. 0
        >> Diminutive 1 ft. 0
        >> Tiny 2-1/2 ft. 0
        >> Small, Medium 5 ft. 5 ft.
        >> Large (tall) 10 ft. 10 ft.
        >> Large (long) 10 ft. 5 ft.
        > Yes, both tall and long have a space of 10'. That's what I said.
        >
        > Large (long) creatures, like all long creatures, have a reduced reach when
        > compared to tall creatures.

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011
          Andrew, you are mistaken, check the original chart again. In 35e and
          Pathfinder, *all* spaces are square.

          Stefan.

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 7, 2011

            I stand corrected. But doesn't negate the fact we can't adjust it.