Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [pcgen] Java error

Expand Messages
  • Martijn Verburg
    Hi David, Best to raise a JIRA for this one. K ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7 1:46 AM
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi David,

      Best to raise a JIRA for this one.

      K

      On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 7:10 PM, David R. Bender <Papa.DRB@...> wrote:

      >
      >
      > I have created a cleric and am trying to add domains, and am getting the
      > following in the dos console:
      >
      > Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
      > java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Source may not be null
      > at
      >
      > pcgen.cdom.facet.AbstractSingleSourceListFacet.add(AbstractSingleSourceListFacet.java:71)
      > at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.addDomain(PlayerCharacter.java:12073)
      > at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.addDomain(PlayerCharacter.java:12068)
      > at
      > pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoDomain.selectDomainIndex(InfoDomain.java:1438)
      > at pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoDomain.access$1100(InfoDomain.java:158)
      > at
      > pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoDomain$6.actionPerformed(InfoDomain.java:1007)
      > at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
      > at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown
      > Source)
      > at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
      > Source)
      > at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
      > at
      > javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown
      > Source)
      > at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown
      > Source)
      > at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
      > Source)
      > at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
      > at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
      >
      > Help?
      > --
      >
      > -- david
      > Papa.DRB
      >
      > My better half and me
      > <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      > Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
      > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>
      >
      > Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      > Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      > of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
      >
      >


      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.