Re: [pcgen] pathfinder - animal companion partial implementation

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
      That would be a house-rule. James Jacobs mentioned that on the Paizo
      boards somewhere in answer to that exact issue. At the time I was
      thinking about just that for an upcoming campaign and did the research.
      Sorry, don't have a link.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me
      Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith

      Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011

        Rangers don't have the same selection of companions, I was the one that coded them up.

        In order to add new companions to the Ranger, you need to modify the ability that grants the Animal
        Companions.