Re: Removing Monster ID from sheet?

  • rexhammerforge
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011
      I'm sorry! I should have posted more detail about what I was seeing. Sorry about that.

      Stefan you are correct I am using Pathfinder APG (newest OCC release) and I believe you are correct that those are the skills for the Inquisitor's Monster Lore Ability.

      Seems like there should be a place in the UI where I could pick which skills I want to show up on at a PC level. Different skills would be needed for a Rogue (Trapfinding) but the fighter will never use that skill. The Inquisitor would want those ID Monster Knowledge skill but all other players shouldn't have to have all the extra entries on the list.

      Any way to suppress that or do the skills have to be re-coded to allow suppression?

      Thanx!

      P.S. If more detail is needed for my setup I'd be happy to provide it!

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2011

        Conditional Skills should only be showing up if you a) Qualify, B) There is a difference between the
        base skill and the conditional skill.

        I've fixed the non-standard look. Update 4 may or may not correct the problem. However, the PRERULE
        is present, if you uncheck the preference then all the conditional skills should not be displaying.

        Eric is looking into this on the 5.16.4 side.