Re: Problems creating Pathfinder Summoner's Eidolon

  • gjorbjond
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
      There's currently a code problem with natural attacks. It does the same thing with sorcerers of the abyssal or draconic bloodline that gain a claw attack. The error messages are bogus.

      Did you try adding a skill? It should pop up with the skill chooser where you can select from the cross class skills. It works for me anyway.