Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

PFB: Vampire spawn energy resistances not showing up

Expand Messages
  • pshipley@ymail.com
    Hiya Using latest Trunk data and autobuild, with just PFCR & PFB loaded. Create a new vampire spawn using the default kit. Nowhere does the cold resistance 10
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Hiya

      Using latest Trunk data and autobuild, with just PFCR & PFB loaded.

      Create a new vampire spawn using the default kit. Nowhere does the cold resistance 10 show up (or at least I've tried Standard, Compact, Preview & StatBlock5 html and fantasy_std pdf).

      Data looks ok (there is a DEFINE:ColdResistanceBonus|10 in the race, & it seems all the creatures' resistances are done this way).

      I guess this could be a code issue, or an OS issue, or a Data issue. Anyone know what the problem is or if this every worked?

      Cheers

      Paul
    • David R. Bender
      I ll open a JIRA and fix it. The resistance abilities are not being called. -- david Papa.DRB My better half and me
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
      • 0 Attachment
        I'll open a JIRA and fix it. The resistance abilities are not being called.

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me
        <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
        Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

        Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
        Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
        of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.

        On 2/2/2011 5:44 PM, pshipley@... wrote:
        > Hiya
        >
        > Using latest Trunk data and autobuild, with just PFCR& PFB loaded.
        >
        > Create a new vampire spawn using the default kit. Nowhere does the cold resistance 10 show up (or at least I've tried Standard, Compact, Preview& StatBlock5 html and fantasy_std pdf).
        >
        > Data looks ok (there is a DEFINE:ColdResistanceBonus|10 in the race,& it seems all the creatures' resistances are done this way).
        >
        > I guess this could be a code issue, or an OS issue, or a Data issue. Anyone know what the problem is or if this every worked?
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Paul
        >
        >
        >
        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Related Lists
        > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
        > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
        > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
        > PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
        > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
        >
        > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
        > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
        >
        > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
        > (for new official data source development)
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >
        >
        >
      • David R. Bender
        JIRA - DATA #228, fixed and committed. -- david Papa.DRB My better half and me Love Me If You Can by
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          JIRA - DATA #228, fixed and committed.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me
          <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
          Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
          <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

          Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
          Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
          of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.

          On 2/2/2011 5:44 PM, pshipley@... wrote:
          > Hiya
          >
          > Using latest Trunk data and autobuild, with just PFCR& PFB loaded.
          >
          > Create a new vampire spawn using the default kit. Nowhere does the cold resistance 10 show up (or at least I've tried Standard, Compact, Preview& StatBlock5 html and fantasy_std pdf).
          >
          > Data looks ok (there is a DEFINE:ColdResistanceBonus|10 in the race,& it seems all the creatures' resistances are done this way).
          >
          > I guess this could be a code issue, or an OS issue, or a Data issue. Anyone know what the problem is or if this every worked?
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > Paul
          >
          >
          >
          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Related Lists
          > PCGen's release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/
          > PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Roadmap
          > PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
          > PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/index.html
          > PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen.akozakis.id.au/autobuilds/download.html
          >
          > PCGen List File Help: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/
          > (for assistance in creating new homebrew or official list files)
          >
          > PCGen Experimental: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen_experimental/
          > (for new official data source development)
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          >
          >
          >
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.