Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 3 Released!

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
      Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide OOC Data Set Update 3 Released!

      The PCGen Team is proud to announce the release and
      immediate availability of the third update to the Pathfinder Advanced
      Players Guide OOC Data Set!

      Download your copy today:

      https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcgen/files/PCGen%20Stable%20Datasets/5.16.4%20OOC%20Data%20Sets/

      This release is the third in a series of updates aimed at bringing the
      most current fixes for the Pathfinder APG data set to v5.16.4. Besides
      delivering the latest APG data set, this file patches the Pathfinder
      Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook and Bestiary. For more information about
      this release, including OOC installation instructions, please check out
      the full release notes here:
      _
      _
      _http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/pcgen/PCGen%20Stable%20Datasets/5.16.4%20OOC%20Data%20Sets/pcgen-pathfinder-apg-dataset-update-release-notes-5164.html_
      _
      _
      This release is an "alpha" release and therefore will contain errors.
      The PCGen Team is dedicated to providing full support for the Pathfinder
      Roleplaying Game so we ask you, the PCGen Community, to help us by
      putting this data set through its paces and reporting any bugs you find
      to the PCGen Team by posting them here on PCGen@Yahoo!. Please include
      [PATHFINDER] in the subject line for your report.

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program
      (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be
      modified by users for their own campaigns. For more information about
      PCGen, join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our
      website at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/>
      <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/> and wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/.
      <http://wiki.pcgen.org/>

      This dataset uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
      Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We
      are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this
      content. This dataset is not published, endorsed, or specifically
      approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's
      Community Use Policy, please visithttp://paizo.com/communityuse.For more
      information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please
      visithttp://paizo.com <http://paizo.com/>

      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me
      Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith

      Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
    • santeeschroder
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
        Heya, it's me, being blonde, again. In the release notes it says that it can be installed on top of Data Sets 1 and 2, but doesn't require them. Does this mean a clean install of 5.16.4 plus this will bring everything up to date and includes all updates from 1 and 2? That was my assumption, but I wanted to be certain and not be assuming. Thanks!

        James

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011

          The idea is you may grab the latest OOC and use it, regardless if from a clean version, or from the
          previous two OOCs. [Update 2 required 1, this is not the case for 3].

          We've learned to include everything from the previous updates.

          Cheers,