Problems creating Pathfinder Summoner's Eidolon

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      I'm using 5.16.4 and trying to create my first summoner.

      Tried to create a bipedal eidolon.

      When loading the draft eidolon I keep getting the message "Warning: Could not add equipment: 2 Clawed Hands (Natural/Primary) Check loaded campaigns."

      Followed by "Warning: could not find equipment: 2 Clawed Hands (Natural/Primary)"

      Finally: "Warning: No longer proficient with following weapon(s): 2 Clawed Hands"

      Also, the Feats & Abilities | Racial Abilities chooser for Eidolon Skills doesn't seem to allow any choices...am I operating it incorrectly?

      Many thanks,
      Allen
    • gjorbjond
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
        There's currently a code problem with natural attacks. It does the same thing with sorcerers of the abyssal or draconic bloodline that gain a claw attack. The error messages are bogus.

        Did you try adding a skill? It should pop up with the skill chooser where you can select from the cross class skills. It works for me anyway.