d20 modern Gamma World

  • triolustherazor
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2011
      Is there any way to get permission to have d20 Gamma World added to the pcgen? Is it now owned by White Wolf? They sell the books as a PDF files. If so, I would not mind entering the data if possible.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 29, 2011
        As of yet nobody has approached WW for permission AFAIK. I'll see if Eric the previous PR SB had talked to them.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 29, 2011

          I believe White Wolf goes under the "Sword and Sorcery" publisher name for their d20 materials.

          On 1/29/2011 1:18 PM, Paul wrote:
          > As of yet nobody has approached WW for permission AFAIK. I'll see if Eric the previous PR SB had talked to them.
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "triolustherazor"<triolus@...> wrote:
          >> Is there any way to get permission to have d20 Gamma World added to the pcgen? Is it now owned by White Wolf? They sell the books as a PDF files. If so, I would not mind entering the data if possible.

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 29, 2011
            Actually, looking at the info available the license has reverted back to WotC. So we would have to approach them, and seeing as how they have no interest in supporting d20 in any fashion I would think it unlikely that they would give us permission.

            Of course this doesn't mean that you can't develop a set for your own use. And we would gladly help you over on the Listfilehelp group. :)

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <nylanfs@...> wrote:

            > As of yet nobody has approached WW for permission AFAIK. I'll see if Eric the previous PR SB had talked to them.
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "triolustherazor" <triolus@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Is there any way to get permission to have d20 Gamma World added to the pcgen? Is it now owned by White Wolf? They sell the books as a PDF files. If so, I would not mind entering the data if possible.

          • Eddy Anthony
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 29, 2011
              Actually there is a 4e version of Gamma World now so you can pretty much rule out permission for the d20 rules.
              -Eddy

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 29, 2011
                I am interested in GW in PC gen for personal use. How do I use the listfile help group? How can I get started? :) I also would like to enter blood and fists Master edition. I have that book as well.
              • Eric C Smith
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 29, 2011
                  Hi Folks!

                  We have approached WW wrt the Sword and Sorcery line and had no luck.

                  Eric

                  On Jan 29, 2011, at 4:19 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > I believe White Wolf goes under the "Sword and Sorcery" publisher name for their d20 materials.
                  >
                  > On 1/29/2011 1:18 PM, Paul wrote:
                  > > As of yet nobody has approached WW for permission AFAIK. I'll see if Eric the previous PR SB had talked to them.
                  > >
                  > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "triolustherazor"<triolus@...> wrote:
                  > >> Is there any way to get permission to have d20 Gamma World added to the pcgen? Is it now owned by White Wolf? They sell the books as a PDF files. If so, I would not mind entering the data if possible.
                  > >>

                  > > ------------------------------------
                  > >
                  > > Related Lists

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  > >

                  > --