[BUG][Pathfinder] Favored Class Bonus errors

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011
      In Pathfinder, a human character who doesn't prepare spells (sorcerer, inquisitor, etc.) can get a bonus spell known as a favored class bonus each level. The first time you take this bonus, it works. Every subsequent time, it does not. I have created a 6th level inquisitor and a 6th level sorcerer to test this out. (The ability isn't really useful until 4th level for these classes.)

      If I'm doing something wrong, I can't figure out what...

      -Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2011

        Yes, you are correct. It's implemented, but will only work once.

        That's one of those that will need more work. Just for folks following at home, the implementation
        is using TEMPLATE:CHOOSE: which although nice, will only fire once.

        It will need another method to work as expected.

        * DATA-221 <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-221>

        Favored BONUS Spells only works once <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-221>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
          Hi Al,