HELP!!!! Trying to create a character

  • Mozart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2011
      Don't know how to create a custom class, but trying to create a character from the Far East, who dual wields a wakazashi and katana. Anyone already finished one of these?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2011
        Hi Mozart,

        To get assistance in creating custom classes for your personal use, please ask on the PCGen Help
        File Lst Group.

        I will point out asking others to provide any closed content item is a no-no on these lists. But we
        are than happy to help you learn to code up or use the LST editor to create these items for your
        personal use. Please ask in generic terms, we don't really need to know what class, just what it can
        do that you haven't figured out on your own.

        The Link for the proper group is in the footer.

        Cheers,

        On 1/23/2011 9:47 AM, Mozart wrote:
        > Don't know how to create a custom class, but trying to create a character from the Far East, who dual wields a wakazashi and katana. Anyone already finished one of these?

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Mozart
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 23, 2011
          Thank you for the heads up, Are the Collector Series from Mongoose publishing not OGL? If not, then I apologize.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2011

            Closed Content those are not. ;) However, your inquiry is best served at the proper list.

            You mentioned "Far East" which I equate to some WotC setting.

            Which book houses the class of which you require and perchance I might be of assistance in getting
            something to you within a fortnight. Or the class and abilities in a day *Shrug*.

            (And the eloquence I assure you is combination lack of sleep and odd weather where I live.)

            I know some of the Mongoose series is indeed coded up, but I'd need a book name to give you a yes or
            no answer.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2011
              Thank you again, The book is "The Quintessential Samurai" by Mongoose publishing.