PCGen 5.16.4 Pathfinder Data missing

  • swiftbrook8
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2011
      Halfling is not automatically proficient with Sling staff, halfling.

      File: pfcr_abilities_racial.lst

      I 'think' all you need to add in the halfling weapon familiarity line after AUTO:WEAPONPROF|Sling is:

      |Sling Staff (Halfling)

      Tested and seems to work.

      -Swiftbrook
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 22, 2011
        Greetings Folks!

        swiftbrook8 wrote:

        > Halfling is not automatically proficient with Sling staff, halfling.
        >
        > File: pfcr_abilities_racial.lst
        >
        > I 'think' all you need to add in the halfling weapon familiarity line after AUTO:WEAPONPROF|Sling is:
        >
        > |Sling Staff (Halfling)
        >
        > Tested and seems to work.

        I don't believe the Halfling is automatically proficient with the Sling Staff. Per the rules, Halflings treat the Halfling Sling Staff as a Martial weapon.

        Maredudd
      • swiftbrook8
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 22, 2011
          :flush:

          Opps sorry folks, misread it.

          -Swiftbrook

          > Greetings Folks!
          >
          > I don't believe the Halfling is automatically proficient with the Sling Staff. Per the rules, Halflings treat the Halfling Sling Staff as a Martial weapon.
          >
          > Maredudd

        • Huma2000
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 24, 2011
            I’m new to pcgen, and testing it with my pathfinder pjs and I noticed that the diabolist prestige class is missing. Are u aware of this? There is plans to implement the class?
            Thanks

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 24, 2011
              On 24.01.2011 13:40, Huma2000 wrote:
              > I’m new to pcgen, and testing it with my pathfinder pjs and I noticed
              > that the diabolist prestige class is missing. Are u aware of this?
              > There is plans to implement the class? Thanks

              Unfortunately the Books of the Damned have not been coded up yet, but
              with time they certainly will. I'll put them on my list of "wanted"
              sourcebooks, so they will get precedence in the future.

              Regards,
              Stefan.
            • Stefan Radermacher
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 24, 2011
                I have committed an early version of a dataset for "Princes of Darkness"
                to the repository, containing the diabolist prestige class and the
                spells. As it is residing in out "notfordistribution" folder, however,
                it will not be a part of an autobuild. If you don't know how to get at
                it, feel free to ask for help. The imp companion is not yet implemented.

                Regards,
                Stefan.

                On 24.01.2011 14:14, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
                > On 24.01.2011 13:40, Huma2000 wrote:
                >> I’m new to pcgen, and testing it with my pathfinder pjs and I noticed
                >> that the diabolist prestige class is missing. Are u aware of this?
                >> There is plans to implement the class? Thanks
                >
                > Unfortunately the Books of the Damned have not been coded up yet, but
                > with time they certainly will. I'll put them on my list of "wanted"
                > sourcebooks, so they will get precedence in the future.
                >
                > Regards,
                > Stefan.

                > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

              • Huma2000
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 24, 2011
                  I think I can get it using the svn browser, isn’t it?
                  Thanks.
                  Also I think the imp can be added in the same way that a familiar, is almost the same in game terms.
                  Is there is any docs about how to create data files I’ll be pleased to help as much as I can.