Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] [PATHFINDER] Rogue problems

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 16, 2011

      All fixed. Thanks for the response.

      If you want to grab the latest fix directly from the repo, that's all good. Otherwise, whenever Eric
      releases the next OOC release, it'll be included. [Or I can just email you the files].

      I got all three issues in your tracker. When you get a chance, it's customary for the submitter to
      verify the fixes work and then close the tracker IF all your issues are working.