Re: PCGen code used in DM Assist

  • Thorsten
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 14, 2011
      My interest would be viewing character sheets on Android mobile phones or tablets.

      But beside just visualizing the charakter i also would like to manipulate the data in an ongoing gameing session.

      Things like:
      - temp modifiers
      - wounds
      - healing
      - campaign notes
      - tracking of items / counting
      - spell book & spell memorization
      - export/reimport to pcgen

      That wold be totally awsome and reduce a lot of paper work.

      Cheers
      Thorsten