Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Tome of Secrets

Expand Messages
  • David R. Bender
    Has anyone coded up, or partially coded up the Swashbuckler class in this PF-OGL product? -- -- david Papa.DRB My better half and me
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      Has anyone coded up, or partially coded up the Swashbuckler class in
      this PF-OGL product?
      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me
      <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>
      Love Me If You Can by Toby Keith
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qu7jGYzS_A>

      Madness takes its toll - please have exact change.
      Rule of thumb for software: The first 80% of the development takes 80%
      of the planned time. The last 20% takes the other 80%.
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.