Pathfinder sheet error

  • James K
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
      I had an interesting item occur on my character using PCGEN 5164. The PCB and PCD were incorrect. PCD showed a 60 and PCB showed a +16. This is a first level character and they PCB should have been a +5 and the PCD a +15. Any thoughts?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
        Hi Folks!

        James K wrote:

        > I had an interesting item occur on my character using PCGEN 5164. The PCB and PCD were incorrect. PCD showed a 60 and PCB showed a +16. This is a first level character and they PCB should have been a +5 and the PCD a +15. Any thoughts?

        What gameMode and data sets are you using?

        Maredudd
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
          Hi James,

          On 9/01/2011 3:28 PM James K wrote
          > I had an interesting item occur on my character using PCGEN 5164. The PCB and PCD were incorrect. PCD showed a 60 and PCB showed a +16. This is a first level character and they PCB should have been a +5 and the PCD a +15. Any thoughts?

          What do you mean by PCD and PCB? Are you talking about the Combat
          Manoeuvre block?

          If so, the first thing I would check for is multiple copies of sources
          being loaded. We make it harder now but not impossible. You can
          sometimes inadvertently load multiple sources by using the "Autoload
          Sources with PC" option (Under PCGen > Sources) in use.

          If that isn't the problem, please upload you character and output sheet
          to the "need help with" folder in the files section of the group

          Cheers,
          James.