Re: [pcgen] New to this :(

  • Ragabash Moon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
      So, Paizo has actually given PCGen permission to use Pathfinder, or does it all
      fall under OGL since it's 3rd party?

      'Take my love, take my land, I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the
      sky from me. Take me out to the Black, tell them I ain't comin' back, burn the
      land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can
      be, since I've found Serenity, you can't take the sky from me." -- Joss Whedon,
      Ballad of Serenity

      RagabashMoon@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
        Yes they, along with all the other publishers represented, gave permission
        Jonathan M. Thompson