Re: [pcgen] Re: Improved Natural Armor Feat (Pathfinder Core)

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi,

      I fixed the affect feat, I'll need to look at the Eidolon, it may be it's using the old method still.

      Completed: At revision: 14312

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
        Hi,

        And fixed the Eidolon; it has .REPLACE on the AC bonus, which is why it would work, but nothing else
        would. It should all work properly now, though it will require an upgrade of the PF Core and APG.

        Completed: At revision: 14313