Re: Improved Natural Armor Feat (Pathfinder Core)

  • santeeschroder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      I'm not anyone official, just another player, but I wanted to pipe up myself. I have a summoner character with Eidolon, so I tested and added multiple copies of Improved Natural Armor, and they stacked properly. So, perhaps it's circumstantial, not sure.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011

        I fixed the affect feat, I'll need to look at the Eidolon, it may be it's using the old method still.

        Completed: At revision: 14312

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011

          And fixed the Eidolon; it has .REPLACE on the AC bonus, which is why it would work, but nothing else
          would. It should all work properly now, though it will require an upgrade of the PF Core and APG.

          Completed: At revision: 14313