Improved Natural Armor Feat (Pathfinder Core)

  • thelostwriter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      I was having issues with a companion not getting the +1 AC from Improved Natural Armor.

      I made a change to the following file:
      \data\alpha\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\core_rulebook\bestiary_core\pfb_feats_monster.lst

      from
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NaturalArmor.STACK

      It already has STACK:YES on the line, but it appears it was being overwritten.
    • santeeschroder
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
        I'm not anyone official, just another player, but I wanted to pipe up myself. I have a summoner character with Eidolon, so I tested and added multiple copies of Improved Natural Armor, and they stacked properly. So, perhaps it's circumstantial, not sure.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011

          I fixed the affect feat, I'll need to look at the Eidolon, it may be it's using the old method still.

          Completed: At revision: 14312

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011

            And fixed the Eidolon; it has .REPLACE on the AC bonus, which is why it would work, but nothing else
            would. It should all work properly now, though it will require an upgrade of the PF Core and APG.

            Completed: At revision: 14313