Re: [pcgen] Weird bonus

  • Abigail Michell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hey, thanks for the quick reply.

      I'm using PCGen version 5.16.4, and using Pathfinder core rules, APG,
      Bestiary and bonus Bestiary.

      I've uploaded my character file to the web page, it's in the Homebrew
      Characters folder titled "Countess Christina del Hildebad.pcg"

      And thanks for the update on the APG, I can live with the missing bits for
      now. Thanks :-)

      Abby.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011

        The warrior of old is giving that Fortitude bonus.

        It's going to be awhile before I can review it. Please open a bug in data for it and someone should
        get to it. If not, when I'm not busy I can get around to it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011

          Completed: At revision: 14300

          The traits were swapped. And I cleaned up the descriptions.

          You can grab the update from the repo, or wait till the next OOC comes out.

          Cheers,