Weird bonus

  • Abigail Michell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hi

      I have created a character and it has given me a misc bonus to my Fort
      save, and I can't for the life of me figure out where it comes from.
      I've checked the troubleshooting character sheet but it doesn't help
      me. Is there another way of finding out where this would come from,
      as well as other bonuses?

      Also, it didn't add the +2 to initiative from the Elf Trait "Warrior
      of Old" from the advanced players guide.

      Thanks. I can upload my character file if necessary.

      Abby.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011

        Please do upload the character, it'll help.

        Also, which version of pcgen are you using?
        What sets are you loading and what all have you applied to your character?

        APG has most items coded properly, but it's still being worked on. It's been put out as a courtesy
        to the community.

        On 1/3/2011 3:44 AM, Abigail Michell wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > I have created a character and it has given me a misc bonus to my Fort
        > save, and I can't for the life of me figure out where it comes from.
        > I've checked the troubleshooting character sheet but it doesn't help
        > me. Is there another way of finding out where this would come from,
        > as well as other bonuses?
        >
        > Also, it didn't add the +2 to initiative from the Elf Trait "Warrior
        > of Old" from the advanced players guide.
        >
        > Thanks. I can upload my character file if necessary.
        >
        > Abby.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Abigail Michell
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
          Hey, thanks for the quick reply.

          I'm using PCGen version 5.16.4, and using Pathfinder core rules, APG,
          Bestiary and bonus Bestiary.

          I've uploaded my character file to the web page, it's in the Homebrew
          Characters folder titled "Countess Christina del Hildebad.pcg"

          And thanks for the update on the APG, I can live with the missing bits for
          now. Thanks :-)

          Abby.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011

            The warrior of old is giving that Fortitude bonus.

            It's going to be awhile before I can review it. Please open a bug in data for it and someone should
            get to it. If not, when I'm not busy I can get around to it.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011

              Completed: At revision: 14300

              The traits were swapped. And I cleaned up the descriptions.

              You can grab the update from the repo, or wait till the next OOC comes out.

              Cheers,