PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 1/3/2011, 10:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday January 3, 2011
      Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
      Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011

        Date: Monday January 3, 2011
        Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am

        Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

        Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
        http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

        Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings

        -PCGen Board of Directors

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011

          As we are switching to our new schedule, the first meeting of the BoD
          will not be today. Instead it will be

          Friday January 6, 10 PM Australia time, which is 11am UTC. See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for our new cycle of meeting times.

          A reminder will be sent out prior to the meeting with the usual time zone lookup link.

          Cheers,
          James Dempsey
          PCGen Code SB

          On 4/01/2011 8:13 AM pcgen@yahoogroups.com wrote