Merry Christmas and PCGen Slow Down for the holidays

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      The PCGen BoD is encouraging, but not requiring, that our volunteers take a well deserved break for
      the holidays. During this period, please understand that our normal timely responses may be delayed
      until after the New Year for this very reason.

      To every one have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and have a safe and Happy New Year's.