Re: [pcgen] Simple question - monster stats

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2010
      Hi,

      Welcome to PCGen.

      Sounds like you're using GMGen, yes? My advice, make your npcs in PCGen first. You'll have
      everything set up properly, avoid "roll screens", and has a fully customized creation for use any
      time you want it.

      Then, if you are using GMGen to run your encounters, all you'll need to do is load up your creations.

      Plus, if you want a fully stated default NPC, the KITS have those already set up. The Kits include
      equipment, Skill selections, Feats and even classes the typical critter has.

      Rule Of Thumb - PCGen for creating, maintaining and updating PCs and NPCs. GMGen for encounter /
      online play.

      Cheers,