BUG - racially resized / srd

  • FerretDave
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010
      Greetings,

      seem to be on a bug hunt currently!

      pcgen 5.16.4, setting the equipment option 'racially resized armor, shields and clothing' in settings->preferences and loading only the "3.0 SRD" source, I get the following errors:

      SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
      SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
      SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
      SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
      SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
      SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
      SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
      All Done

      Cheers
      Dave
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010

        I'm looking at this now. Not sure if it's code or data bug. Testing to see if it's present in the trunk.

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 16, 2010

          When Automatically create 'Racial Resized Armor, Shields and Clothing' set get an error
          <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-444>

          On 12/16/2010 11:27 AM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I'm looking at this now. Not sure if it's code or data bug. Testing to see if it's present in the trunk.
          >

          > On 12/16/2010 10:01 AM, FerretDave wrote:
          >> pcgen 5.16.4, setting the equipment option 'racially resized armor, shields and clothing' in settings->preferences and loading only the "3.0 SRD" source, I get the following errors:
          >>
          >> SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
          >> SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
          >> SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
          >> SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
          >> SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
          >> SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
          >> SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
          >> All Done

        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 7, 2011
            Hi Andrew,

            Was this resolved?

            On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I'm looking at this now. Not sure if it's code or data bug. Testing to see
            > if it's present in the trunk.
            >

            > On 12/16/2010 10:01 AM, FerretDave wrote:
            > > pcgen 5.16.4, setting the equipment option 'racially resized armor,
            > shields and clothing' in settings->preferences and loading only the "3.0
            > SRD" source, I get the following errors:
            > >
            > > SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
            > > SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
            > > SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
            > > SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
            > > SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
            > > SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
            > > SEVERE Bad roll parsing in '0d0': sides< 1: 0
            > > All Done
            >
            > --
            > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
            > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

          • James Dempsey
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 7, 2011

              Yep, seeCODE-444 <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-444> - "Flag
              DAMAGE:0d0 as a LST Error" for details.

              Cheers,
              James,

              On 7/01/2011 10:12 PM Martijn Verburg wrote

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 7, 2011
                Kar,

                We need to train you to watch the JIRA trackers fly by ;)

                All those nice 'Resolved' trackers would bring tears of joy to your face :) Plus, it's a lot easier
                than having to review each one...

                On 1/7/2011 4:27 AM, James Dempsey wrote:
                > Hi,
                >
                > Yep, seeCODE-444<http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-444> - "Flag
                > DAMAGE:0d0 as a LST Error" for details.
                >
                > Cheers,
                > James,
                >
                > On 7/01/2011 10:12 PM Martijn Verburg wrote
                >> Hi Andrew,
                >>
                >> Was this resolved?

                >> On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@...> wrote:
                >>
                >>> Hi,
                >>>
                >>> I'm looking at this now. Not sure if it's code or data bug. Testing to see
                >>> if it's present in the trunk.

                >>> shields and clothing' in settings->preferences and loading only the "3.0
                >>> SRD" source, I get the following errors:
                >>> --
                >>> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
                >>> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

                > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

              • Martijn Verburg
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 7, 2011
                  Hmm, I *should* be watching all JIRAs, but that's clearly not working. I'll
                  need to look into that.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 9, 2011
                    Greetings,
                    Thank you!