Bad SVN info

  • Terry Milnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
      This web page has erroneous info for PC-Gen's subversion server:
      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/scm-usage.html Also, does
      anyone have instructions on how to use TortoiseSVN? I am more used to
      subversion on linux.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010

        What exactly do you need?

        svn is:
        |https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen

        TortoiseSVN is fairly easy. Right click on the repo and update/commit as required.

        Setting up a repo isn't too hard. Make a folder, right click 'svn checkout' use the link and you're
        good to go. I'd stick with the trunk/pcgen unless you really want every svn branch version and sub
        project since we started.

        If you need something more specific just message me direct.

        Cheers,

        On 12/15/2010 3:57 PM, Terry Milnes wrote:
        > This web page has erroneous info for PC-Gen's subversion server:
        > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/scm-usage.html Also, does
        > anyone have instructions on how to use TortoiseSVN? I am more used to
        > subversion on linux.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
          Hi Terry,

          The info there looks right to me. What part was an issue?

          Cheers,
          James

          On 16 December 2010 10:57, Terry Milnes <neofax99@...> wrote:
          > This web page has erroneous info for PC-Gen's subversion server:
          > http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/autobuilds/scm-usage.html  Also, does
          > anyone have instructions on how to use TortoiseSVN?  I am more used to
          > subversion on linux.

        • Terry Milnes
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
            I received an error that sent me to Sourceforges TRAC page that states the
            svn url is: https://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pcgen (granted it said
            PROJECTNAME instead of pcgen). Andrew thanks for the quick reply. I
            however had already d/l'd the whole svn system and I need to delete it and
            start over to just get trunk.