Re: Weird error message on PDF output ...

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010
      Just saw the JIRA you raised. That is a data error. Somehow an illegal character got into that feat data file.

      Note to the data team: This is in the Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide in pfapg_feats.lst. On the line with Stabbing Shot, there are a pair of "strange" characters in the BENEFIT text string. There is also the same character in the line for Well-Prepared feat.

      I've deleted OS-39.

      Chuck

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010

        Fixed