Pathfinder Version of Legacy of Fire Adventure Path and Players Guide

  • James K
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
      Has anyone done the conversion for the Paizo Pathfinder Legacy of Fire Adventure Path and Players Guide for the Pathfinder system? I can find the 3.5 version but not the Pathfinder one.
    • Terry Milnes
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
        I have done the Player's Guide to Pathfinder, but not any of the modules.

      • Terry Milnes
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2010
          I have done the Player's Guide to Pathfinder, but not any of the modules.