RE: [pcgen] Amulet w/ Attack Bonus, Damage Bonus, and Extra Crit Damage

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010

      That's because by the rules an amulet doesn't grant those kind of bonuses,
      and the program follows the rules.

      You'll need to code it manually.

      Brad's Amulet
      TYPE:Magic.Wondrous.Amulet
      BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT|1|TYPE=Enhancement
      BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE|1|TYPE=Enhancement
      SPROP:Deal an extra 1d8 damage on a critical hit

      Barak
    • Brad Collins
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
        Understood. Thanks.