Amulet w/ Attack Bonus, Damage Bonus, and Extra Crit Damage

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
      My DM gave one of my characters an amulet that increases my attack bonus by 1, my damage bonus by 1, and allows me to deal an extra 1d8 damage on crit. I can't figure out how to add such an item.

      I'm not a PCGen newbie, but I'm certainly no expert. I know how to customize an item. I just can't seem to add these bonuses so that they're always on, as it were. Furthermore I can only seem to add attack, damage, and crit bonuses to weapons, not wearable things like amulets.

      Can anyone help?
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010

        That's because by the rules an amulet doesn't grant those kind of bonuses,
        and the program follows the rules.

        You'll need to code it manually.

        Brad's Amulet
        TYPE:Magic.Wondrous.Amulet
        BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT|1|TYPE=Enhancement
        BONUS:COMBAT|DAMAGE|1|TYPE=Enhancement
        SPROP:Deal an extra 1d8 damage on a critical hit

        Barak
      • Brad Collins
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
          Understood. Thanks.