Integrating new domain choice for the Pathfinder druid

  • hergesrg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
      Hi,

      i need help again.
      My DM has granted me the option to take the Healing Domain even though i'm a druid.

      Now i like to integrate this new choice into the druid list, from which i can choose my domain, if i forfeit the animal companion.

      I've added the domain entry into the pfcr_abilities_class.lst file. The choice is now possible, BUT the benefits are not displayed on the character sheet, nor are the domain spells.

      If you could help me with the next few steps, it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
        Hi,

        LST File Coding help belongs over in our LIST File Help Group.

        Please ask over there >

        On 12/10/2010 6:44 AM, hergesrg wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > i need help again.
        > My DM has granted me the option to take the Healing Domain even though i'm a druid.
        >
        > Now i like to integrate this new choice into the druid list, from which i can choose my domain, if i forfeit the animal companion.
        >
        > I've added the domain entry into the pfcr_abilities_class.lst file. The choice is now possible, BUT the benefits are not displayed on the character sheet, nor are the domain spells.
        >
        > If you could help me with the next few steps, it would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • hergesrg
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
          I'm sorry, i did not know that there are more than one PCGen-group.

          Will try it over there then..thanks.