Re: [pcgen] Lack of "companion" choice...

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2010
      Quoting josiah70cg (josiah70cg@...):
      > On 5.17.4 when one looks at class choices. Did I miss something here? I am using the Pathfinder RPG for Gamemasters.

      Just as a quick shot, as you did not give more detailed information about
      what you were doing and what expectation was not met: Did you look on forth
      subtab of the inventory tab? Companions are handled as some very special
      form of equipment, if I recall correctly.

      Hope that helps,

      Susan
    • distant_scholar
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
        Maybe the new UI handles this already, but I think it would be helpful if, in the "to-do" list, it said what tab one needs to use to do the tasks.

        Old hands don't need it, but enough new people ask these questions that I think it's worthwhile to show the information there.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Susan Dittmar <Susan.Dittmar@...> wrote:

        > Quoting josiah70cg (josiah70cg@...):
        > > On 5.17.4 when one looks at class choices. Did I miss something here? I am using the Pathfinder RPG for Gamemasters.
        >
        > Just as a quick shot, as you did not give more detailed information about
        > what you were doing and what expectation was not met: Did you look on forth
        > subtab of the inventory tab? Companions are handled as some very special
        > form of equipment, if I recall correctly.
        >
        > Hope that helps,
        >
        > Susan

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2010