Lack of "companion" choice...

  • josiah70cg
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2010
      On 5.17.4 when one looks at class choices. Did I miss something here? I am using the Pathfinder RPG for Gamemasters.
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2010

        Not enough information;

        What Class(es), What Level(s)

        On 12/9/2010 10:45 PM, josiah70cg wrote:
        > On 5.17.4 when one looks at class choices. Did I miss something here? I am using the Pathfinder RPG for Gamemasters.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Susan Dittmar
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2010
          Quoting josiah70cg (josiah70cg@...):
          > On 5.17.4 when one looks at class choices. Did I miss something here? I am using the Pathfinder RPG for Gamemasters.

          Just as a quick shot, as you did not give more detailed information about
          what you were doing and what expectation was not met: Did you look on forth
          subtab of the inventory tab? Companions are handled as some very special
          form of equipment, if I recall correctly.

          Hope that helps,

          Susan
        • distant_scholar
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2010
            Maybe the new UI handles this already, but I think it would be helpful if, in the "to-do" list, it said what tab one needs to use to do the tasks.

            Old hands don't need it, but enough new people ask these questions that I think it's worthwhile to show the information there.

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Susan Dittmar <Susan.Dittmar@...> wrote:

            > Quoting josiah70cg (josiah70cg@...):
            > > On 5.17.4 when one looks at class choices. Did I miss something here? I am using the Pathfinder RPG for Gamemasters.
            >
            > Just as a quick shot, as you did not give more detailed information about
            > what you were doing and what expectation was not met: Did you look on forth
            > subtab of the inventory tab? Companions are handled as some very special
            > form of equipment, if I recall correctly.
            >
            > Hope that helps,
            >
            > Susan

          • Martijn Verburg
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 11, 2010