Archetypes in 5.17.4

  • thaumaturgus@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      I can't get archetypes to change my class abilities. For example, selecting Sacred Servant for a Paladin doesn't replace the usual divine bond with domains, and selecting Urban Druid doesn't replace the usual Druid bond with a domain.
      I tried installing the new OOC dataset to see if that somehow could fix this problem, but it didn't.
      Am I overlooking something obvious about how to use Archetypes? :o(
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010

        Might be the Archetypes, they're still in a Alpha State.