[OT] I'm in Washington, D.C.

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      and Wi-Fi access is pretty damn hard to find without buying a cup of crappy coffee (the hotel charges for access $14USD/24hrs, No thank you!). So anything that I might need to respond to are going to be lethargic.

      On the other side, is there anyone using PCGen in the D.C. area that wants to get-together for above said crappy cup of coffee? I'm staying right downtown.

      Paul Grosse.