Legacy of Fire Pathfinder Conversions

  • Terry Milnes
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2010
      Does anyone have a Pathfinder conversion for the Legacy of Fire
      Adventure Path by Paizo Publishing? I am starting on the second book
      in the series and some of the creatures are not in the Bestiary and I
      have very little 3.5 experience on how to convert the creatures over.
      Yes, I know about d20pfsrd and Archive of Nethys conversions, but
      those are normally the main cast of characters and not your normal
      monster manual creatures.
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
        I assume the one that comes with PCGen is not a conversion?

        On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Terry Milnes <neofax99@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have a Pathfinder conversion for the Legacy of Fire
        > Adventure Path by Paizo Publishing? I am starting on the second book
        > in the series and some of the creatures are not in the Bestiary and I
        > have very little 3.5 experience on how to convert the creatures over.
        > Yes, I know about d20pfsrd and Archive of Nethys conversions, but
        > those are normally the main cast of characters and not your normal
        > monster manual creatures.

      • Terry Milnes
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
          No, it uses the original 3.5 info. I have updated it to Pathfinder for the
          most part, but it only has the Player's Guide info and none of the remaining
          books.