Build a custom Archetype

  • Nathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010
      I am trying to wrap my head around manually doing a lst edit for archetype. I am starting up a new campaign and want to use the old 3.5 rule with the Holy warrior from Pathfinder Campaign setting for my clerics but can't for the life of me figure out how to do the lst file to let my players choose this. Any help would be appreciated.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2010

        Well, three things:

        1) Welcome to PCGen

        2) I can help, I did the majority of the Archetype set up

        3) You're on the wrong group for the Lst File Help stuff. (See the footer for the link)

        I'm going to partially answer here, but please follow up on the correct group.

        Archetypes are Special Abilities. You'd need to make an abilitycategory like we do for fighter feats
        in 3.5, place your archetype ability into that ability category. Then figure a few sub abilities
        called from the archetype ability.

        The removal of existing abilities would require re-writing the class in question.