Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 12/6/2010, 10:00 pm

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
      That would be 7pm Central, not 6.

      On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > 5pm PST, 6pm Central, 8pm EST
      >
      > Please note that it's essentially 2 hours earlier since three meetings ago.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > On 12/6/2010 1:07 PM, pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>wrote:
      > >

      > > Reminder from: *pcgen Yahoo! Group <
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/cal>*
      >
      > > Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting
      > > Date: Monday December 6, 2010
      > > Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
      > > Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      > > Location: irc.freenode.net
      > > City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
      > > Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      > > Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting
      > >
      > > All are welcome to come and observe -
      > > Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time
      > zone)
      > >
      > > Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at
      > > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      > >
      > > Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
      > >
      > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
      > >
      > > Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings
      > >
      > > -PCGen Board of Directors
      > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
      > >
      > > Copyright � 2010 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved
      > | Terms of Service
      > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <
      > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

      jthompson@...
      d20 Magazine Rack (www.d20zines.com)
      thompsonjm@...
      Now on Sale: Open Anime (Open Core) and Gaslight Victorian Fantasy
      (OGL/Savage Worlds)
      In Development: (2010) Double Spiral War, Terran Trade Authority, 1632
      Second Edition | "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.
      But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
        8pm Eastern? *crud* I'll be an hour late, my home game is tonight from
        6pm to 9pm Eastern.

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1) <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Grognard.html>