PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 12/6/2010, 10:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday December 6, 2010
      Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
      Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings

      -PCGen Board of Directors

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010

        5pm PST, 6pm Central, 8pm EST

        Please note that it's essentially 2 hours earlier since three meetings ago.

        Cheers,

        On 12/6/2010 1:07 PM, pcgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting
        > Date: Monday December 6, 2010
        > Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
        > Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
        > Location: irc.freenode.net
        > City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
        > Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
        > Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting
        >
        > All are welcome to come and observe -
        > Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)
        >
        > Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at
        > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
        >
        > Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
        > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
        >
        > Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings
        >
        > -PCGen Board of Directors
        >
        > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

      • Jonathan Thompson
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
          That would be 7pm Central, not 6.

          On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > 5pm PST, 6pm Central, 8pm EST
          >
          > Please note that it's essentially 2 hours earlier since three meetings ago.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > On 12/6/2010 1:07 PM, pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>wrote:
          > >

          > > Reminder from: *pcgen Yahoo! Group <
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/cal>*
          >
          > > Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting
          > > Date: Monday December 6, 2010
          > > Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
          > > Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
          > > Location: irc.freenode.net
          > > City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
          > > Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
          > > Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting
          > >
          > > All are welcome to come and observe -
          > > Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time
          > zone)
          > >
          > > Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at
          > > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
          > >
          > > Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
          > >
          > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
          > >
          > > Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings
          > >
          > > -PCGen Board of Directors
          > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          > >
          > > Copyright � 2010 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved
          > | Terms of Service
          > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <
          > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

          Jonathan M. Thompson
          Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

          jthompson@...
          d20 Magazine Rack (www.d20zines.com)
          thompsonjm@...
          Now on Sale: Open Anime (Open Core) and Gaslight Victorian Fantasy
          (OGL/Savage Worlds)
          In Development: (2010) Double Spiral War, Terran Trade Authority, 1632
          Second Edition | "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.
          But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

        • David R. Bender
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
            8pm Eastern? *crud* I'll be an hour late, my home game is tonight from
            6pm to 9pm Eastern.

            David
            Papa.DRB

            Grognard (definition 1) <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Grognard.html>