Re: [pcgen] Oracle of Life Channeling

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      Hi Folks!

      rhysfaber wrote:

      > An oracle gets channel positive energy as a revelation and that part is working fine in the current dataset. However, the issue I'm having is that it doesn't consider it a pre-requisite for the Selective Channeling feat.
      >
      > Do I need to go in manually and add the channel class feature to my character so that the feat will recognize it?

      I believe the only thing that needs to be done is to add the following to the Oracle ability:

      SERVSAS:ABILITY=Special Ability|Channel Energy

      Alternatively, the Channel Positive Energy ~ Oracle can be added to the PREREQ for Selective Channeling.

      Maredudd
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        Trackered: http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-171

        On Dec 6, 2010, at 1:21 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > rhysfaber wrote:
        >
        > > An oracle gets channel positive energy as a revelation and that part is working fine in the current dataset. However, the issue I'm having is that it doesn't consider it a pre-requisite for the Selective Channeling feat.
        > >
        > > Do I need to go in manually and add the channel class feature to my character so that the feat will recognize it?
        >
        > I believe the only thing that needs to be done is to add the following to the Oracle ability:
        >
        > SERVSAS:ABILITY=Special Ability|Channel Energy
        >
        > Alternatively, the Channel Positive Energy ~ Oracle can be added to the PREREQ for Selective Channeling.
        >
        > Maredudd

        ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
        ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
        ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon