Oracle of Life Channeling

  • rhysfaber
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      An oracle gets channel positive energy as a revelation and that part is working fine in the current dataset. However, the issue I'm having is that it doesn't consider it a pre-requisite for the Selective Channeling feat.

      Do I need to go in manually and add the channel class feature to my character so that the feat will recognize it?
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        Hi Folks!

        rhysfaber wrote:

        > An oracle gets channel positive energy as a revelation and that part is working fine in the current dataset. However, the issue I'm having is that it doesn't consider it a pre-requisite for the Selective Channeling feat.
        >
        > Do I need to go in manually and add the channel class feature to my character so that the feat will recognize it?

        I believe the only thing that needs to be done is to add the following to the Oracle ability:

        SERVSAS:ABILITY=Special Ability|Channel Energy

        Alternatively, the Channel Positive Energy ~ Oracle can be added to the PREREQ for Selective Channeling.

        Maredudd
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
          Trackered: http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-171

          On Dec 6, 2010, at 1:21 PM, Eric C Smith wrote:

          > Hi Folks!
          >
          > rhysfaber wrote:
          >
          > > An oracle gets channel positive energy as a revelation and that part is working fine in the current dataset. However, the issue I'm having is that it doesn't consider it a pre-requisite for the Selective Channeling feat.
          > >
          > > Do I need to go in manually and add the channel class feature to my character so that the feat will recognize it?
          >
          > I believe the only thing that needs to be done is to add the following to the Oracle ability:
          >
          > SERVSAS:ABILITY=Special Ability|Channel Energy
          >
          > Alternatively, the Channel Positive Energy ~ Oracle can be added to the PREREQ for Selective Channeling.
          >
          > Maredudd

          ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
          ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
          ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon