Inquisitor spells

  • Al
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
      I made up an inquisitor and found that PCGen doesn't give access to See Invisibility at 2nd level. My guess is this is due to the typo in the APG, where it lists the inquisitor's spells as "...restoration, see invisibility (lesser),..."

      The APG should list "restoration (lesser), see invisibility..."

      Anyway, I'm new here, and not sure if this is the right place to report this.

      Al
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010

        Perfect place to report it. Welcome to the Community.

        The spell is missing, I'm not sure where the spell is supposed to be found.

        Inquisitor TYPO in Spell <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/DATA-170>

        [Spell is commented out as the actual spell isn't created.]