PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting , 12/6/2010, 10:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2010
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting

      Date: Monday December 6, 2010
      Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: irc.freenode.net
      City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
      Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe -
      Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010

        Date: Monday December 6, 2010
        Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am

        Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010

          5pm PST, 6pm Central, 8pm EST

          Please note that it's essentially 2 hours earlier since three meetings ago.

          Cheers,

          On 12/6/2010 1:07 PM, pcgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting
          > Date: Monday December 6, 2010
          > Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
          > Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
          > Location: irc.freenode.net
          > City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
          > Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
          > Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting
          >
          > All are welcome to come and observe -
          > Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time zone)
          >
          > Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at
          > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
          >
          > Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
          > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
          >
          > Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings
          >
          > -PCGen Board of Directors
          >
          > Copyright © 2010 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

        • Jonathan Thompson
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
            That would be 7pm Central, not 6.

            On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > 5pm PST, 6pm Central, 8pm EST
            >
            > Please note that it's essentially 2 hours earlier since three meetings ago.
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > On 12/6/2010 1:07 PM, pcgen@yahoogroups.com <pcgen%40yahoogroups.com>wrote:
            > >

            > > Reminder from: *pcgen Yahoo! Group <
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/cal>*
            >
            > > Title: PCGen Board of Directors Open Meeting
            > > Date: Monday December 6, 2010
            > > Time: 10:00 pm - 12:00 am
            > > Repeats: This event repeats every other week.
            > > Location: irc.freenode.net
            > > City State Zip: pcgen on IRC <irc.freenode.net>
            > > Phone: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
            > > Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting
            > >
            > > All are welcome to come and observe -
            > > Meeting for all is listed by Time Zone. (Ask and we'll add your time
            > zone)
            > >
            > > Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC . You can join via the web at
            > > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
            > >
            > > Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
            > >
            > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=24&year=2010&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
            > >
            > > Please note the new time now that the US is on daylight savings
            > >
            > > -PCGen Board of Directors
            > > Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
            > >
            > > Copyright � 2010 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved
            > | Terms of Service
            > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <
            > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>
            > >

            > --
            > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
            > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

            Jonathan M. Thompson
            Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com) / Solar Flare Productions

            jthompson@...
            d20 Magazine Rack (www.d20zines.com)
            thompsonjm@...
            Now on Sale: Open Anime (Open Core) and Gaslight Victorian Fantasy
            (OGL/Savage Worlds)
            In Development: (2010) Double Spiral War, Terran Trade Authority, 1632
            Second Edition | "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were.
            But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

          • David R. Bender
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2010
              8pm Eastern? *crud* I'll be an hour late, my home game is tonight from
              6pm to 9pm Eastern.

              David
              Papa.DRB

              Grognard (definition 1) <http://mysite.verizon.net/vze16ni4g/Grognard.html>