Frightful Presence on Gaslight RPG

  • Luke Green
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Frightful Presence requires Intimidation ranks to take, yet intimidation is
      not a skill used in that set

      either intimidation should be a skill you can choose or the requirements for
      Frightful Presence should be changed

    • Jonathan M. Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
        The Gaslight text is referring to the Intimidation subset of the Persuasion skill, the reference in PCGen should be to that skill.