Re: Inquisitor Spells per Day

  • papa_drb
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
      The Inquisitor does get bonus CASTABLE spells, not KNOWN spells and the only way to duplicate the extra KNOWN spell is to use the houserule to allow additional KNOWN spells to be affected by the stat.

      Backed out removing the BONUSSPELLSTAT:NONE token from the Inquisitor class.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB
      (talked with Drew via IM before doing this)