[5.16.5/5.17.3] BONUS:COMBAT|SECONDARYATTACKS

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
      If you have an object with a BONUS:COMBAT|SECONDARYATTACKS|1 tag and it is
      applied to a character/creature with secondary attacks, it adds one as it
      should. If you apply it to a character/creature without any existing
      secondary attacks, it is apparently ignored.

      IMO, the proper behavior should be to add a secondary attack even if one
      didn't exist before, taking the primary attack and doing the proper math to
      generate a secondary attack with the same weapon.

      I came across this trying to fix the Multiattack/additional attack issue in
      data for Animal Companions. If this code issue gets resolved, I can resolve
      the data issue for the Animal Companions I believe.

      Barak
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010

        Did you see my proposal to properly handle this and the Monk attacks in the Pathfinder deal?